Friday, July 13, 2007

My Quick Escape


Well, I have escaped packing but only for a moment...we are getting ready to take yet another load of stuff down to my parents in hopes that there will not be too much left to move next week! Yeah Right!!! In the meantime...I thought I would share something else with you...

I made these for Sarah's Teacher and Educational Assistant for the end of school. I am hoping that they enjoy sending notes! I just love making things that go into nice little neat packages!
These little babies used the following materials;
Stamps - Petals and Paisley
Ink - Basic Black, Old Olive
Paper - Certainly Celery, Palette of Prints Sampler papers
Accessories - Tab Punch, Slit Punch, asst brads
Well, back to packing...I will be back to share more treats with you when I can escape!!!
Heather








No comments: