Thursday, July 12, 2007

More Birthday Surprises!

I really hope they enjoy these...I still have to choose photos and get them printed so for now you will have to pretend that there are fabulous photos of the kids in the frames...but here goes;
These were so much fun to make!!!

All I did was;
Cut 4 pieces of cardstock in Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Olive Green and Creamy Caramel.
Use the co-ordinating inks to stamp with my By Land and Letterpress Alphabet stamps.

I am looking forward to finishing this up with a photo of Sean!


Here is Sarah's Frame done with Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive inks and papers. The stamps in this case were Doodle This, Baroque Motifs and Letterpress Alphabet.

I used wooden memory frames from Michaels to create this effect an will be finishing them off with ribbon on the outside of the frame.

©Stampin Up! 1990-2007

No comments: